- Before ordering goods through the website, the Customer must familiarize themselves with the general company regulations as well as information. If you accept, please confirm the agreement.
- The online store is owned by JSC Fabra Ars, whose registration code is: 121990147, registration address is: Mickeviciaus str. 26-21, LT-08117 Vilnius, Lithuania.
- The General Terms and Conditions apply to the Customer, which is ordering jewelry products from www.fabraars.com.
- The copyright ownership of photos, texts and visualizations published at the Online shop is held by JSC Fabra Ars. Copyright is protected by the Law of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Customer of the Online shop is an active natural person who has reached the age of majority and whose legal capacity is not restricted by court order.
- JSC Fabra Ars is responsible for the quality of the products sold.
- The Customer understands that the images of the products may differ slightly from the actual product.
- JSC Fabra Ars has the right to change, adjust the policies and website information about the products.
- JSC Fabra Ars is not liable for the damages (material or moral) provided that the problems were caused by the Customer’s failure to take into account the information in the General Terms and Conditions.
- The Customer undertakes to provide the exact delivery address, the name and the correct telephone number of the recipient.
- In Lithuania, the goods are delivered within 5 to 14 working days (we will clarify this information additionally with DHL and DPD), unless otherwise specified in your order. The delivery is free of charge.
- Goods are delivered internationally by DHL Express registered shipping by a separate agreement. For more information, please contact us either by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: +37065281558.
- When picking up the goods at the Fabra Ars store, the Customer must present an identity document.
- According to the paragraph 10.1.7.12 on “Retail Rules” approved by Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania No 738 of 22 July 2014, pearls, precious stones, precious metals and wares thereof are non-returnable items, unless the seller agrees to accept or exchange the goods.
- In order to replace or return an item that does not meet the quality requirements, it must be delivered within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the item in the original packaging with the original label and the Customer’s written request. The request must specify the reason for returning the item and the Customer’s bank account number for the refund.
- The Customer may deliver a low-quality product to JSC “Fabra Ars”, or send it by registered mail to: Mickeviciaus str. 26-21, Vilnius 08117, Lithuania.
- Until the moment when the returned item arrives at JSC “Fabra Ars”, it is the Customer’s property and responsibility, therefore when returning the item, the Customer must ensure that it has been properly packaged, or will not be damaged during shipment. The registered mail number of the shipment must be saved.
- Upon receipt of shipment, the refund will be issued to the Customer within 15 working days to the bank account specified in the written request.
- All costs of return shipping (postage, customs, etc) are taken upon the Customer.
- JSC “Fabra Ars” reserves the right not to accept returned jewelry indicating mechanical damage that occured due to the fault of the buyer, improper maintenance or wearing.
- All questions or disagreements regarding the return or exchange of purchased items are resolved through negotiations. If the negotiations fail, the State Consumer Rights Protection Authority is addressed.