Who is Your personal data controller?
The data controller is JSC “Fabra Ars”, legal entity code: 121990147, head office address: Mickevičiaus str. 26-21, Vilnius. For questions related to the processing of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT SOURCES DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA FROM?
We receive all your personal data directly from you. You provide personal data when you register an account on the website, when you place an order, when you submit an enquiry, request or complaint, and in other ways.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA OF YOURS DO WE PROCESS, ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS, AND WHY?
- Account registration and administration and purchase data management in administering and fulfilling orders and returning goods
- Order placement and fulfilment without registering an account
- Provision of offers and product information
- Examination of requests, complaints, enquiries and feedback
- Improving the browsing and website user experience, and analyzing website user behavior and website traffic
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING AND RETENTION PERIODS FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Account registration and administration and purchase data management in administering and fulfilling orders and returning goods: Personal data required for account registration and administration are processed as long as the account is used. Accounting and tax documents are kept on the basis of compliance with a legal obligation in accordance with the terms provided for in legislation. Other purchase data are stored for five years from the date of the purchase transaction.
- Order placement and fulfilment without registering an account: Accounting and tax documents are kept on the basis of compliance with a legal obligation in accordance with the terms provided for in legislation.
- Identification: As long as the account is used.
- Provision of offers and product information: Five years from the date the consent is given or as long as the consent is valid.
- Managing and responding to requests, complaints, enquiries and feedback: 12 months from the date of submission of the request, complaint, enquiry or feedback.
- Improving the browsing and website user experience, and analyzing website user behavior and website traffic: Data processing periods are provided.
TO WHAT THIRD PARTIES AND IN WHICH CASES DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We provide your personal data to third parties who assist us in performing and administering the provision of services to you:
- Software maintenance and support companies;
- Companies providing delivery services in order to deliver the goods to you at the addresses you specify;
- Payment service providers;
- Marketing companies;
- Companies belonging to the Fabra Ars when said are responsible for the execution of certain specific functions assigned to them which are required for providing offers to you;
- Companies providing advertising, media planning, public relations and event services;
- Text message marketing companies.
Your personal data may also be provided to:
- Law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure established by legislation of the Republic of Lithuania;
- State institutions and courts, where such an obligation is provided for by applicable legislation.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY ARE THEY USED?
Cookies are small text data files that are automatically created and stored on your device (computer or mobile phone) when you browse our website. The cookie contains anonymous information and is sent from the server of the website being viewed to your computer or mobile phone. Cookies may be session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies exist from the moment you open your browser until you close it again. When you close the browser, these cookies will automatically be deleted. The duration period for persistent cookies is set in advance; they remain on your browser until you erase them or they expire.
In accordance with the purpose, cookies may be categorized as Necessary, Settings, Statistics, Marketing or other. Our website uses Necessary, Statistics and Marketing cookies. You can find more information about what Necessary, Settings, Statistics and Marketing cookies we use here.
We are constantly working to improve our website so that it is as easy and convenient to use as possible. In order for us to be able to improve our website, we need to know which information our website visitors are most interested in, which countries and cities our website is visited from, how often visitors return, what browsers and devices they use, etc. We collect this information using Google Analytics, which allows us to track and analyze statistics about website use. You can learn more about Google Analytics and the information that it allows us to collect here.
If you do not want Google Analytics to track your browsing, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
If you prefer, you can change your browser settings so that you are informed about enabling or updating the cookie, and so that you can select which cookies are allowed or block them. To learn more about cookies, such as how to manage or delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.